200 Yards?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick

Reaction score
I have been shooting my T/C Omega at 100 yds with 100 gr. of T7 2f powder with a 250 T/C Shockwave. If I am sighted dead on at 100yd, what can I expect as far as how much I will be low at 200 yds.?

Are there any kind of ballistic tables for muzzleloaders that would help me understand what to expect prior to shooting the gun at 200 yds?

check Hornady's site and look for ballistics on the 250 gr. SST. Same bullet, diffetent sabot. Hope this may help.

Sorry. Just looked and nothing found. Will look after work tomorrow and see if I have the sheet that came with mine still.

Thank you both for your replies. I had no idea how much lower it would hit. I plan to test on paper within next couple of weeks and this helps me know what to expect.

Yes I like the Hornady site too which has a ballistic calculator. You can plot any trajectory if you know the bullet ballistic coefficient and the velocity. You can use a variety of sight-in/zero distances you want. It also has a small trajectory chart you can tape to your rifle stock.

Back