2014 MO deer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakesdad

Reaction score
All day sit opening day of MO firearms season.Took this buck at 3:00 with a 125 yd shot.Went about 50 after impact.Used the Knight Disc Extreme with 90 gr BH209 pushing a 300 gr .451 Nosler Partition.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,277
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Congrats :!: :!: :!: Really nice buck :yeah:

Ray.... :wink:

ronlaughlin said:
jakesdad, What can you say about the bullet performance?

Ive had nothing but excellent results with these bullets.I wish Nosler hadnt stopped making them but i'm glad i stocked up when I did.Ive probably shot 1/2 dozen deer with these bullets since switching over from the 300gr XTP,and ive only recovered 1 bullet,all others have been pass thru.Just going off what its like when I dress one after being hit with one of these,results are devastating.Most time the lungs are completely destroyed and look like jelly.I have always had very good blood trails has they leave very large holes.I never lost a deer with the XTP,but did have more than one light blood trail,and on more than one occasion the bullet did not pass thru and fragmented into several pieces.Like I said i've only recovered one Nosler and it appeared to be flawless.Not knocking the XTP by any means and would not feel under gunned if they were all I had to use,but these Noslers are for sure the better bullet.

Cracker buck buddy!

I prefer meat in its original packaging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back