.32 cal maxi ball?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use to get a kick out of all the different Lube recipes, I can remember thinking “they are all doing the same thing” and 1 must be just as good as the other? But when i got serious with Grease Groove bullets i found out that Lube makes a GIANT difference!! Bullet Lube can ABSOLUTELY make, or Break your Group

Good example of how important Lube is, Here is a Group with Original Bullshop bullets Lubed with Dan’s NASA, This is what insired me to have this Mold Made :yeah:
UqvVVlgl.jpg

Here is a Group with The bullet i had Made (Copied from the Bullshop Bullet) The Lube i was using was Gatfeo (Stiff Lube) As you can clearly see Dan’s Original Bullshop BLEW my new bullet Away?? I contacted him through email and sent him pics of my New bullet, and My Targets, Wondering if he had any Suggestions as to Why his Bullet Outshot mine so badly? The VERY first thing Dan Noticed was my Bullet Lube, And Questioned it! He told me that Lube was VERY VERY important.
Q4y9zlUl.jpg

Here was my Last outing with my Bullshop Bullet, and my Knowledge of the importance of Bullet Lube :yeah: This Group is in 1 of my Videos. Look at this Group compared to the Group above where i was using a Stiff Lube, NIGHT N DAY difference. My new bullet shoots EVERY bit as good as Dan’s, It just needed the Right Lube, My Bear Grease Lube is Second to NONE!!
Xy6DD5sl.jpg

Re: RE: Re: .32 cal maxi ball?

Idaholewis said:
fishingsetx said:
I saw some of that not too long ago and almost bought it! Wish I would have now! I use hoppes#9 to clean everything else. Only thing hoppea I dont like is their gun oil. It turns gummy after a while in the safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Definitely not gonna hurt anything to try it! After Dustin Told me about it, I shared the info with rlsmith above, he tried it and had good luck with it as well. Dustin is shooting STELLAR 50, and 100 yard Groups with his .54 Cal TC Renegade using Hoppes No. 9 Plus as a Patch lube :yeah:
Ill be trying it for sure! Last night, I was cleaning up my gun room junk and ran across a bittle I bought a while back! I knew I had seen it, turns out, I bought it when I saw it and just didnt remember!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back