.45 caliber Renegade?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a quick question,

Will a Renegade barrel work in a T/C .54 Hawken stock? Both are one inch across the flats.
The barrel channel should be fine but is the barrel lug and wedge pin in the right location?

Here's a quick question,

Will a Renegade barrel work in a T/C .54 Hawken stock? Both are one inch across the flats.
The barrel channel should be fine but is the barrel lug and wedge pin in the right location?
.54 Hawken rifles all had 1” barrels so yes it will fit . The under rib may be too long as the Hawken forend is longer then the Renegade.

We can barely get them to make Contender G2 frames alone a muzzleloader. The Smith and Wesson acquisition virtually destroyed the Custom Shop. Fox Ridge Outfitters died that day.
That acquisition changed more than custom shop I had a problem back in November that the old reliable Thompson Center would have been happy to take care of not with the new owners. Sadly you see more of this big corporate doesn't care if this part goes under just increase prices somewhere else keep getting management bonuses until it's all gone. Or so it appears

I tell my family that all the companies want to get into my pocket. They tell me how good it is and how much better it will be. Then I purchase it and have a problem. Im given a phone number that doesn't get answered or if it does I have to ask for someone who speaks my language. Once they have your money its pretty much your on your own.

I finally bought a new phone the other day. You now, one that doesn't need a string tied between 2 cans. I was told 2 companies had merged and now had the greatest network there is. Im going to be so happy. Well I got out to my deer blind only 5 miles from the store and had no signal. I went home ( 2 miles from the store) and had 1 bar. On the way back to the store there is a tower right there. So I ask, I thought these companies have merged. Well they have but the towers take years to integrate into the system. Of course no one told me that.

I got my old phone back. At least it works better than the new one. Then they sent me a survey. :eek::moon:

Back