900" CLUB

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

typical10

Reaction score
How many of you whitetail hunters can add total gross score of your six best whitetails and total 900" or more? 8)

How about lining up all of those little deer you are bragging about and post a picture, so we can all feel real bad! I tallied up my best 6,and came up with a score of 729.Not a bad avg.Your 6 must be Monsters!

I'm not bragging tar, this question was asked on the Iowa whitetail forum, and I thought it would be interesting on this forum.
Jeff! 8)

DeerNut said:
Gross=936
Sorry Deernut,I think that question was for American born Whitetails!! :lol: :poke:You were not including any big Mulies in that math were you? :lol:

Sorry Deernut,I think that question was for American born Whitetails!! Laughing :poke:You were not including any big Mulies in that math were you?

Nope no mulies.....and I never thought I would be discriminated against 'cause my whitetails are Canadian! :lol: We do grow them big!! :shock:

DeerNut said:
Sorry Deernut,I think that question was for American born Whitetails!! Laughing :poke:You were not including any big Mulies in that math were you?

Nope no mulies.....and I never thought I would be discriminated against 'cause my whitetails are Canadian! :lol: We do grow them big!! :shock:
I am just jealous! Was kinda hoping you would feel sorry me living here in puny deer country and invite me up where the Sasquatch deer roam! :wink:

typical10 said:
How many of you whitetail hunters can add total gross score of your six best whitetails and total 900" or more? 8)

Are you sure that it's 900 inches and not 900 centimeters??

DeerNut said:

Nothing I would enjoy more than being discriminated against because of big whitetails........for any reason!

Spitpatch said:
Best I can figure....866 :( What do I win??? :wink:

What a bummer! That deluxe weekend getaway package to Ames was only 34 points away for you.

I can e-mail you the Funk's Hybrid consolation prize certificate, if that helps? :roll:

If my Athens, AL calculus is correct..that averages out to 150 pts per buck...I probably ain't even CLOSE! :oops:

Maybe. Don't know for sure ,That is for over 50 years of hunting,I shot a lot of big bucks in the 60's
Redclub

Why is everyone holding out, you don't have to live in Iowa to be on the list :lol:

The one buck I've taken wouldn't even get me in the door on this.

Latest posts

Back