A good kids muzzleloader??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spin05

Reaction score
What would be a good kid sized muzzleloader??? Im looking at the knight wolverine,CVA buckhorn,and the T/C black diamond

NEF sidekick has a youth size.... I believe.

I think the wolverine has a youth size as well..

I believe Rossi has a youth size. I know a few who have it and think it is a decent muzzleloader.

I would suggest either the youth model NEF sidekick or the youth Knight Wolverine.

tooldog

My wife uses a T/C Omega Z7, it fits her and should work for a youth too.

Cabelas usually has them in the store...jim

The Wolverine will be a good rifle for a young person. 80 grains of powder and a XTP and it will lay them in just fine out to 100 yards with very comfortable recoil...

I shoot a Wolverine LK-II and do to the stock size it could fit a young person as well. It also fit me, so it would last the person their life time.

Thanks for the replys.....I noticed the cva buckhorn is 3/4 of lb lighter but is longer. I will have to find somebody who has a wolverine in stock....

I dont think the rossi or the NEF would work as they are break aways .Here in washington the cap has to be exposed to the eliments.....I do like that wolverine.Althou that CVA buckhorn is 3/4 of lb lighter and i can just cut the stock down to 12in pull..........

Back