A huge thank you

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get healthy, stay active and heal up. Don’t push too hard and listen to your body. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Heal up quick! Those "Toms" won't wait forever.

883af84f-ff28-4f2b-af27-68a02523298e-zps4b8fb7b8.jpg
That one liked like he waited too long !

I just want to say thank you to this forum… I had a pretty major surgery last Friday and reading this forum has been probably the best pain management I’ve had. My goal is to get out turkey hunting with my White Tominator that Marlowe is building for me as I write! Y’all have been a huge inspiration.
Sounds like your in good hands!/Ed

Welcome from Kentucky. Well been there in a bed or chair wanting to do or go do either in to much pain or knowing if I did do I`d rip something open I do not want ripped open, not quite like a bag of chips now is it hahahahahahhahahah speedy recovery reading and typing, it aint the same, unfortunate at times it is all it its gonna be

Welcome from Kentucky. Well been there in a bed or chair wanting to do or go do either in to much pain or knowing if I did do I`d rip something open I do not want ripped open, not quite like a bag of chips now is it hahahahahahhahahah speedy recovery reading and typing, it aint the same, unfortunate at times it is all it its gonna be
Ya had a complication so it’s gonna be a bit. But I’ll get there!

Latest posts

Back