FYI

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry Toytruck. I can't inagine.

As ive been taking care of my mother for the past 5-6 yrs I do understand the strain in some fashion. I can handle mother, its the natural order of things.
My wife would be a different story.
I will send up prayers for your healing.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your wife Steve. My heart goes out to you during this difficult time. It's amazing that you were able to be with her and support her through her declining health. I will definitely keep you in my prayers for a successful surgery and a smooth recovery. May your wife rest in peace and may you find comfort in the memories you shared together.

My friend i can truly say i am in your shoes, it's a helpless situation. I really feel for you it is a very tough part of life. Mine passed in Dec. for many long good years. Talking & posting is best thing for you. This Winter has been very dismal for me because of loss.

My friend i can truly say i am in your shoes, it's a helpless situation. I really feel for you it is a very tough part of life. Mine passed in Dec. for many long good years. Talking & posting is best thing for you. This Winter has been very dismal for me because of loss.
I am very sorry for your loss!

My sincerest condolences on your tragic loss. I empathize; been there, done that.

Some of you might have noticed I haven't been on here lately to comment, which is probably a good thing. Anyway I wanted to let you all know my wife of over 47 years passed this past Sunday at home. She had been in declining health for many years, especially the last six months. I gave up my deer season to stay with her, but did manage a few squirrel hunts, way less than I usually have.
Thank the Lord she is no longer in terrible pain!
My hats off to all care givers that are going through similar circumstances! I wouldn't wish what I have been through these last months on anyone!

I also will be having hernia surgery on March 4th, so please keep me in your prayers.
Aw man I'm so sorry I'll pray for you

Friend I just saw this. I'm sorry for your loss but if she was a believer than you can rest assure she is in a better place. I'll pray for your comfort as you go through this mourning process. Psalm 34:18 - The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Latest posts

Back