A Hunting we will go

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAF

Reaction score
That's right it's archery season, has been for 9 days now. Going out in next couple of days to give it a go. Didn't go last year. My hunting partner had a bad shoulder last year and could draw a bow but he's fine now and eager to get out. Reports on results to follow in a few days.

Have a great time and stick a Magilla!!!

Can't wait for the report. Can you please give a very descriptive detailed account of what it was like the first day? Weather animals birds etc.

I can't wait for my season to start.

Spit, it won't be the first day of the season which started on the 1st. It'll by my first day. Luckily no one else hunts there, especially during archery season. Been waiting for a little cooler weather and should have it on wednesday with forecast highs of +9 and overnight temps of +1. Just looking forward to getting out and being there at dawn when the deer move.

Just wish I could be along to Video and enjoy the beauty of the woods....

Yup that would be fun. I've tried to video myself with a rifle and muzzleloader. That's not to hard but haven't figured out how to do it with a bow in one hand and release in the other. Might have to take someone with me into my blind to do the photography :wink:

Latest posts

Back