A Lesson in What NOT to Do . . .

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grouse said:
ULA will never hurt Savage sales. It's almost double the price.

Grouse, you are of course quite correct-- which effectively moots any theory of "NULA bashing."

I've always suggested that folks just as many muzzleloaders (and guns in general) as possible. :!:

big6x6 said:
EXACTLY what I THOUGHT! NO phone calls, NO horrible accuracy, and NO creditability on your part. There's been a lot of that lately.

Kevin Skaggs of Cape Giradeau, Missouri, called again just today-- and graciously gave me permission to post his 800 number (that I did not have) so that if you care to discuss the Ultra Light Arms muzzleloader with him, he will be happy to receive your call:

Kevin Skaggs
1-800-347-8613

Our long national nightmare is over. :shock:

Our long national nightmare is over

I wasn't aware there WAS one. :huh?:

It took you FOUR DAYS of excuses to produce ONE NAME? ...and you think I'm going to buy THAT? How many phone calls did THAT take?

I'll tell you what, just...

FORGET IT...

Some very nice shooting posted above there chuck!

Just to lighten things up some...maybe the 4 days of slowness you referred to is the resultant of another with the "speed of a wounded gerbil." :lol:

Sure glad the Kido's aint bringin anymore of those damn things home!! The last one suffered a stroke (i.e., kicked the bucket) & Kids insisted we take ole Gerbie to the Vet for diagnosis & any medical help that could save him .....Vet said , yeah, looks like he is dead. $50 to get that answer! :lol:

Loggy next time check his reflex's with a sledge hammer and save the Vet trip. :shock: :lol:

Loggy next time check his reflex's with a sledge hammer and save the Vet trip.

That's what I do with CATS! :lol:

Thanks Loggy! Want to know something FUNNY?

The third one down was with a Savage I posted by mistake! I didn't care to change it and I guess no one caught it! :lol:

LOL R-Man! :lol:

The cost of Gerbies Funeral Arrangements made the Vet hit look like a bargain! :lol: I will save that Report for another opportune time.

big6x6 said:
Loggy next time check his reflex's with a sledge hammer and save the Vet trip.

That's what I do with CATS! :lol:

Thanks Loggy! Want to know something FUNNY?

The third one down was with a Savage I posted by mistake! I didn't care to change it and I guess no one caught it! :lol:

I missed it. :lol: I think you are ready for one great TX Hunt!

Loggy said:
The cost of Gerbies Funeral Arrangements made the Vet hit look like a bargain!

Loggy, I'm sorry for your loss.

Did the vet include a shoulder mount for you along with his astute analysis of the situation?

I think it's generally considered to be a conflict of interest when the vet is also a taxidermist. :wink:

That's what I always wanted to open-- a combination veterinary clinic / taxidermy shop.

"Either way, you get the dog back." :?

RandyWakeman said:
Loggy said:
The cost of Gerbies Funeral Arrangements made the Vet hit look like a bargain!

Loggy, I'm sorry for your loss.

Did the vet include a shoulder mount for you along with his astute analysis of the situation?

:lol: Sure glad Vet didnt suggest or likely I would have ole Gerbie hangin on the wall!!!!

Well, Roy had "Trigger" mounted, and I think Bullet too.

Vacuuming my old pets is just not something I could easily get used to. :(

Latest posts

Back