a realy stupid question?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwampFox

Reaction score
Hi, guy's i got a realy stupid question about a Traditions Muzzleloader.
Well as bad as hate any thing and everthing thats has a Traditions name on it because, i use to own one and only one thank God to.It was the Worst Gun of any kind i have ever own,barring none either.It was a Traditions Evolution 50cal Long Distance Hunter.But that is another story all by it's self
My question is since i don't keep up with anything about any Traditions firearm .
My Brother call about a Gun he was thinging about buying from a guy that he was calling a Traditions E Bolt Rifle in 50Cal.
I told him just what i tought about a Traditions firearm and that i did not know anything about a E BOLT RIFLE.
I look at TRADITIONS web site and i see nothing there about a E BOLT RIFLE either.
Now is a E BOLT RIFLE realy just a EVOLUTION model and he is calling it a E BOLT RIFLE?
I said it was a stupid question.LOL :lol: :lol:
PS :I guess my brother needs to learn the hard way like i did.LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

The first inline rifle I ever purchased was a Tradition's .54 caliber E-Bolt. It came to the house and every time you would cock the rifle, it would automatically fire. It went back in the box, and was sent back for a refund. I never wanted it fixed or another one.

I own a Traditions E-bolt 209 in .45 cal. I tried to find out some info on from Traditions also but couldn't. It is a fairly good shooter but I wonder why the barrel walls on mine are so thick, 1/4" compared to my other ones. I actually called Traditions when I first got it, it was used with no info, to see what the E-bolt stood for and they told me it was an early Evoloution model.

Thats sounds about right cayuga. LOL onlyest gun makeer's of gun's that i really hate to hear the word.
Thanks
cayuga said:
The first inline rifle I ever purchased was a Tradition's .54 caliber E-Bolt. It came to the house and every time you would cock the rifle, it would automatically fire. It went back in the box, and was sent back for a refund. I never wanted it fixed or another one.

I guess they don't want to own up to-em .i wouldn't,lol
johnpb said:
I own a Traditions E-bolt 209 in .45 cal. I tried to find out some info on from Traditions also but couldn't. It is a fairly good shooter but I wonder why the barrel walls on mine are so thick, 1/4" compared to my other ones. I actually called Traditions when I first got it, it was used with no info, to see what the E-bolt stood for and they told me it was an early Evoloution model.

The Triumph and Omegas are on sale at Walmart, if you are going to have a gun get a good one. Lee

Yep i learn that years ago and i told my brother that.
By the time a guy goes threw 2 or 3 cheap muzzleloaders.He has done waste enought money are more money than a good one would have cost him to start with'
Lee 9 said:
The Triumph and Omegas are on sale at Walmart, if you are going to have a gun get a good one. Lee

Very true,

You spend $$$ on accessories, gimmick's, bullets and range time trying to make a $100 ML shoot like a ML 5x the value. I got trapped in this cycle with a CVA Stag horn.

It went BOOM when I pulled the trigger, including a +170 yard shot on a mule deer, but It would never consistently group. My recently acquired Knight disc that easily outperforms this CVA, with a great cross section of bullet selection.

Would I buy another CVA - yes. Would I settle for one now...no.

My .02

Hakx

Back