Accura Barks on Michigan Whitetail.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HunterB4

Reaction score
1426424_10201867702765791_1692444723_n.jpg

177 lb. Michigan Whitetail on opening day 11-15-13 of regular firearm season. Even though it's "Shotgun" season, you couldn't get me out in the field with anything else than my Accura V1, topped with a newly mounted Cabelas Powderhorn Scope. 100gr of Blackhorn, black crush rib and 250 gr. XTP. Shot him at approx 70yds and he fell right there in his tracks after a well placed lung shot. He made his way to the taxidermist the following day.

Well done! :applause: :applause: :applause:
Congratulations
:yeah:

Really nice Michigan buck! Congrats :D :D What part of Michigan are you in? I'm in Decatur (Van Buren Co) but hunt mostly in Cass County.

that is a great buck!! Congratulations. I would have taken that to the taxidermist too.

GregK said:
Really nice Michigan buck! Congrats :D :D What part of Michigan are you in? I'm in Decatur (Van Buren Co) but hunt mostly in Cass County.

I'm in Lenawee. Down in the SE Corner. I shot this one near the Lenawee/Jackson county line.

HunterB4 said:
GregK said:

I'm in Lenawee. Down in the SE Corner. I shot this one near the Lenawee/Jackson county line.

How's your deer herd? We lost thousands last year to EHD

Congrats on the nice deer. I knew it was a southern deer due to antler color. Every buck I seem to get north of the bridge is nearly the color of a beer bottle. 3-1/2 year old?

Back