advance smokless forum

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Patrick has to enable that for you, and that it requires a post count of 25 or more posts.

I've never even seen the advanced forum where is it?
ziton

You won't see it until you have permission to view the posts in it. Just send a PM to Patrick asking for permission to view that advanced section after you have the required post count

MK85Shooter said:
25 or more posts on the smokeless forum or any forum topic?

Any forum topic. It's not an advanced Smokeless forum but an Advanced Muzzleloading forum. The rules post is in the Advanced forum so once you gain access you'll see what I mean.

ADVANCED STUFF !!! :D :D :D

Sorry Clint,,,I just couldn't resist !!! :lol:

stuff like lapping barrels with razor wire, bayonets and your knight, encore's and 30 cal sabot loads, converting rock locks to centerfire. :lol:

rifleman like duct tape &kbars for hand to hoof hunting clint

Rifleman said:
stuff like lapping barrels with razor wire, bayonets and your knight, encore's and 30 cal sabot loads, converting rock locks to centerfire. :lol:

A bayonet on a Knight might work; you could use the smokecloud as cover for your charge... :wink:

if the rotten smell from bp didnt get you busted first clint

Knight bayonet? No need to reload? Is that a legal weapon for deer?
Always questions...
Dave

Rifleman said:

You forgot loading a Savage with multiple bullets and using a string to pull the trigger while you hid behind something to prevent injury

Latest posts

Back