Woodman Patriot Durability?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awesome! You're far from being a " hoarder ", but we can discuss that subject after your next 4 Omegas.
Isn't this Enablers Club wonderful lol
Tell that to my wife with the 30 plus Belgium Auto 5s I have. She doesn't buy that when I say it...
Also hove 2 Knights and a Arrowhead Encore build. I could go own and own but "hoarder" defense is getting weaker🤣🤣

Tell that to my wife with the 30 plus Belgium Auto 5s I have. She doesn't buy that when I say it...
Also hove 2 Knights and a Arrowhead Encore build. I could go own and own but "hoarder" defense is getting weaker🤣🤣
Are you seriously saying " GUILTY your Honor "? Duuude, never ever do that. And for cramminy sake, stop telling your wifer about how many guns you buy.......thats just masochistic

Are you seriously saying " GUILTY your Honor "? Duuude, never ever do that. And for cramminy sake, stop telling your wifer about how many guns you buy.......thats just masochistic
I have practiced the I don't ask for permission or forgiveness and NEVER tell me I can't or I better not policy for 26 years. She knew what she was getting into and she has accepted it.
Now I'm not saying it didn't cost me a lot a jewelry and vacations, but I keep a separate account just for hunting, Harleys, diesel trucks and GUNS.

I have practiced the I don't ask for permission or forgiveness and NEVER tell me I can't or I better not policy for 26 years. She knew what she was getting into and she has accepted it.
Now I'm not saying it didn't cost me a lot a jewelry and vacations, but I keep a separate account just for hunting, Harleys, diesel trucks and GUNS.
Dude, you could totally be my new hero

... since the warden found my Wildeys and Automag, i can't have my own account no more. in fact, bathroom breaks come at a premium these days both logistically and physically, when I can get out and stretch my legs for 10 minutes while having a slice of bread with water

... since the warden found my Wildeys and Automag, i can't have my own account no more. in fact, bathroom breaks come at a premium these days both logistically and physically, when I can get out and stretch my legs for 10 minutes while having a slice of bread with water
I’d be happy to offer some advice on just how to deal with the wifer warden, but you’d prob need a good divorce lawyer if you followed any of it. It’s why I’m 61 single with 2 divorces under my belt. I don’t allow them any say whatsoever with any of that, period. I’d much rather replace them or stay single than tolerate any of that.

Back