Ammo order

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drummy1

Reaction score
Just ordered a s load of ammo from Cabelas. HEADS UP The person taking my order said it may brcome slim pickens the closer we get to Nov. :shock: I wounder why :scratch:

Ammo order

FrontierGander said:
Election time. Ammo/guns always go scare come election[/qu
Don't you think this will be bad bad with the **** going on??

oh yeah i imagine some politician will have something to say during his reelection.

I said, "when in history has anyone shot up the general public with 1,000 rounds or more? If I have one million rounds, does that make me more dangerous? I can only shoot one gun at a time, maybe two with loss of accuracy. I can buy ammo from many different places, in smaller amounts, and end up with thousands of rounds. Drunk drivers kill people with car bumpers everyday, so we had better ban internet sales of car bumpers.

They don't really want to control the guns but the people bearing them , if you're not armed you're a soft target ! :x

I was watching a video of a machinegun shoot the other day, and someone commented that "Yea, they shouldn't be allowed to have such big guns and tanks and mortars and stuff. Cuz they could start a revolution and take over the government with them." And other stuff.

Then another guy replied to that comment and said something along the lines of this. "If the U.S. military doesn't have too much of a problem winning wars against other nations who have technology, how are some rebels with a couple tanks and machineguns gonna take over the world."

Duh!!

Guys that makes comments like that must be undercover agents for the anti-gun lobby :x They just want to put gun owners in a bad light !

Also please check into the news....many Federal Departments are buying up large quatities of ammo. I just read today that the Social Security Admin just bough thousand of rounds of 357.

Sometimes soon...we need to wonder why.

the national weather service bought 10,000 rounds of .40 s&w to shoot at hurricanes I guess?

Back