• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

An even better Arken deal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregK

Reaction score
Go to the Arken website & you can get the scope for $289.99 then if you add the 194.00 accessory kit & apply code NSF$170 you get the kit for 24.00

Greg

Attachments

• 1DC7FC45-0501-4C96-9658-F9ADC59877C3.png
    1DC7FC45-0501-4C96-9658-F9ADC59877C3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
New from Arken...only 23.7oz. If they put these on sale i will have to check it out.
https://www.arkenopticsusa.com/epl4-4-16x44-ffp-mil-vhr
EPL4 4-16x44 FFP MIL VHR Illuminated Reticle with Zero Stop - 30mm Tube

The EPL (EP Light) is our LightWeight Hunter version of the EP (Extreme Precision) series. The refined Hunter is built on a streamline 30mm main tube to reduce overall weight with our toolless, easy to operate capped windage turret that lets you set and forget. Our Japanese ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) and VHR (Variable Hunter Reticle) combine to provide astonishing optical performance making this a pleasure for users of all skill levels and disciplines.

Notice the windage is capped. Looks like they did a Athlon MIDAS TAC even better/cheaper. Reticle looks good for a FFP. Same glass as the EP5 series. Cant wait to see actual reviews. My biggest complaint about Arken was weight and country of origin. I can live with the weight and origin if the price is right.

Back