An unplanned run today.....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
40644310.jpg

Funny I know some Guys Spotlighting seen GW coming figured they could load a deer faster than he could get there.

They misfigured.

oneshot

They are that way, have several friends that are wardens in Colorado, want me to give them your name and location......  :confused:    :affraid:   :lol!:

we got one from hell down here in western ne. shot and killed a 12 year old boy who he claimed was pointing a ruger black hawk at him. it will catch up to him one day. nobody will cry when that day comes. the boy was from the wild side but every one knows he went into the situation to kill the kid. he spent a lot of money with lawyers to get out of it. the local cop was local and this creep was federal. its funny the federal thing behind his name got him out of it but the local cop didnt have that and it made all the difference in the world.

I knew about a dozen wildlife officers out of the Fort Collins CO. office, some friends others shitheads for most part (that's happens when fathers have sex with wild animals).  ;)

We lived on the family farm of 300 acres with the only access to the back side of Roosevelt National Forest and a neighbors place of  10,000 acre ranch. They would get word of poachers in the area and would come knocking asking for permission.   :clown:  Bastard ......

Back