Another Hello From IL

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muzzle Man

Reaction score
Hello all, I have put up a few posts and finally got around to saying hi. I'm a novice Deer hunter, just tried for the first time, didn't score but loved it. I have played with M/L for a while, built a CVA kit rifle about 20 years ago, now shooting a TC Black Diamond, great rifle for a rookie like me. I got my son a Knight M/L on www.gunbroker.com last summer for his birthday, a very nice piece, an older model that was converted to 209 primers, sweet gun, he went Deer hunting for the first time as well and like me struck out, we were in a good spot, just couldn't get a good shot. I'm sure that we'll get the hang of it. My county is 92% farm land or so I'm told but we have Deer and Turkey. I have not tried Turkey hunting, I heard it's as addictive or worse than Deer hunting. :)
I have used many types of Boards and email lists over the years and this one is outstanding, people helping each other, telling great stories, I appreciate that, like being around a campfire of sorts.

My best to all.
Joe

Welcome to the forum. Its good to have you here. I have a Black Diamond XR and you're right... its a great rifle. Good luck to you and your son, in your hunting.

Latest posts

Back