Another Hello from Michigan

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Johnson

Reaction score
Howdy.
New guy from Michigan.
Mostly a bowhunter but been thinking about a ML for a couple years now and I'm about to pull the trigger (pun intended)

Nice little site here and look forward to learning from ya'll

Welcome Kelly.. good to have you here. Any thing we can help you with, just speak up. Muzzleloaders are a lot of fun, as you will soon find out.

Howdy Kelly,
Lots of good info here. Good to see another from MS.com here.

Kelly Johnson said:
Howdy.
New guy from Michigan.
Mostly a bowhunter but been thinking about a ML for a couple years now and I'm about to pull the trigger (pun intended)

Nice little site here and look forward to learning from ya'll

I am from MI also. ( Cedar Springs ) West side makes it the best side. Just kiddin.
I finally bought a muzzle-loader 2 years ago , with the sole purpose of being able to deer hunt more. I've shot centerfire rifle and handgun for deer the last 30 years and did not think I would like all the dinkin' around you gotta do with a M.L. Well guess what? I love it. The first year I had it I hunted regular rifle , blackpowder season ( 7 point buck ) and the late private land doe . This year I hunted the blackpowder season and got a huge doe and will be going in the next day or so for late doe. I really like it.

Latest posts

Back