Another New Guy from Texas

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillyG

Reaction score
Howdy, and Merry Christmas to all!

Joined on Dec 9th....this is my first post (I think). Looking forward to reading the info here, as well as learning about muzzleloading.

I received a new CVA Optima 50 cal for Xmas from my GF (she's GREAT). Cant wait to pull the trigger on it.

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will be more then happy with the rifle.

hill1970 said:
Welcome. Now you have another expensive hobby. :D

LOL....that's ONE THING Im good at (for sure)....getting into EXPENSIVE hobbies. Im looking @ finding a gun mount to put on one of my OTHER expensive hobbies....the HARLEY!!! :lol:

Meanwhile......Im reading post on this site....all the while learning. Great site!!! Im really looking forward to shooting the Optima...and I hope to have Toni shooting it too! :D

hill1970 said:
Welcome. Now you have another expensive hobby. :D

LOL....that's ONE THING Im good at (for sure)....getting into EXPENSIVE hobbies. Im looking @ finding a gun mount to put on one of my OTHER expensive hobbies....the HARLEY!!! :lol:

Meanwhile......Im reading post on this site....all the while learning. Great site!!! Im really looking forward to shooting the Optima...and I hope to have Toni shooting it too! :D

Back