Any one try IMR White Hots out?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwampFox

Reaction score
Any one here try IMR White Hots out with First hand knowledge of it,that is all i want to here from about it.Not trying to be nasty are any thing,but i just don't want to hear what someone some where else said this and that about this new powder/pellets.Thing's get mis-consrew alot of times stuff.I need to know if it really has are has not a crud ring left behind and how really clean it may are may not be.Looking for all who really know something about it,not just a copy & paste are hearsay
First hand knowledge please only.

I have seen several other reports all said the same thing. It boils down to just a different colored 777 pellet, of course if you believe the price makes it better you might like them. Lee

Thanks guys,but that is just what i did not want.
I have saw those same reports and i have saw reports to where it did not have a crud ring.Thats why i wanted to to hear only from Peps that have first hand knowledge and hands on use of it.
Reason i am asking about it,is that i am looking/searching for a Powder/Pellet to use in my REM 700ML.I do love BH 209,but looks like it may not be so great in that Rifle.I was aiming to use BM3 but i would rather use a Pellet Type powder because on my hands getting stiffer day by day and i think the pellets type might suit my condition a lot better as far as loading

SwampFox
If it was me I would get the large rifle mag primer in a 6 mm shorten case that Cecil has recently come out with and go with the BH.
I read a report on that and it supposed to be a really good combo with the 700 Rem. Lee

Back