Anybody else collect anything cool

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure miss my bengal. He kept my garden safe from Mr Squirrel. :( He loved playing in water and had no fear of dogs unless they were aggressive.
6JAASac.jpg

Yep , mine is on guard all day. But brings chips inside to play with then we have my springer on a chip hunt inside the house, great entertainment for all. Whisperer this darn tablet would let send pics to share.

Me and Apollo after "bonding"
Ibelle Grey as " game" as they get and I have " Blueface roosters that are known as the biggest bully on the yard.Even the blueface hens have spurs.Apollo will fight anything
I lived on a farm while in early grade school and the bus driver always dropped me off ~100 yards down the road. This required that I travel past the rows and rows of high bushes that our neighbor planted, ... right next to the road. These same diabolical neighbors also raised many chickens, among which was their own version of Apollo. In looking back, I suspect his chicken feed was infused with anabolic steroids, in dosages fit for a water buffalo. While walking by the bushes, you never knew when, but you knew it was coming. He was cunning. The bushes were thick, very thick, and he picked his ambush spots carefully. Sometimes he'd bust out of the bushes from below, sometimes above, and other times 2 or 3 rows back off the road. His range was supernatural. When it came to attacking my head & ears, nothing could stand in it's way. During and after these incidents, I recall the smell of hot molten Sulfer, and the cackling from deep within, usually laced with backwards Latin.
Now I refuse to enter a KFC without wearing my crucifix.

Sounds like Apollo, but he stays in pen .When you open the door he jumps up in it and fly straight at you feet first and if you don't catch him he begins working from thighs down to feet. He's a mean sob. He gets sent to friends to breed.I go by and check on him and let him attack my boot until he's wore out.It makes his day. Everyone tells me I got to be crazy letting him flog me.I just laugh and say we have a " special relationship " I would not under any circumstances want him near my head!

Back