Anyone know about NcStar Scopes???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmfinnegan2

Reaction score
Anyone know about NcStar Scopes??? I know they are a low budget scope, which at this point is right up my alley. But does anyone have any real world experience with them good or bad???

NcStar 3-9x40 Black Rifle Scope. Scope features a 1" Nitrogen Filled Tube and is Fog proof, Shockproof and Waterproof and has adjustments for windage and elevation. Scope comes complete with a Full Lifetime Warranty, lense covers and rings.

I bought a cheap NCstar spotting scope for the shooting range. It works well for checking my 100 yd targets, don't think that I would like it for the field. It doesn't adjust quite right and to difficult to locate objects that I'm trying to look at. If I remember correctly its a 40-60x60 power. Hope this helps. I probably would not buy another scope of brand. :nono:

What is it exactly that you want to do with a $29.95 scope that comes with free rings and lens covers? Their 3-9X40 scope is $29.95. :shock: I can tell you and I can promise you that you will be getting a scope that is worth exactly that, thirty bucks and all the great things that come with it. Did you ever think what one gets for $30.00 brand new scope. From this $30.00 out comes the price for the "lifetime warranty", rings, lens covers, MARKUP(prob $8.00 to $10.00), box, instructions, w/e adjustments, scope tube, shipping from China, optics, etc... Seriously...what kind of scope to ya' THINK you're getting for $30.00... I'd much, MUCH rather have the practically 100% reliable iron sights on the T/C Omega Z3 than that scope. I can PROMISE you that you aren't the only one looking for a scope bargain... Remember...You don't always get what you pay for, but you NEVER get what you don't pay for. This couldn't be more true than with rifle scope/optics..

Save your money, as long as it takes to get a workable scope..about $80.00 to $90.00 at the very least(Bushnell Trophy 3-9X40). This is the best advice I could ever give you...

Back