...APP/JSG????????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
:no: :no: :no:

I have been checking the web site for APP/JSG and find it " DOWN FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON " so I decided I would call them and check since I'm a "BIG USER" of the powder. Well, after 5 to 8 calls to them I still haven't spoken to anyone yet. I've left messages and no return calls as of yet.
Anyone have any info concerning APP and if they are closing their doors or whatever...............:?: :?: :?:

hawgslayer said:
:no: :no: :no:

I have been checking the web site for APP/JSG and find it " DOWN FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON " so I decided I would call them and check since I'm a "BIG USER" of the powder. Well, after 5 to 8 calls to them I still haven't spoken to anyone yet. I've left messages and no return calls as of yet.
Anyone have any info concerning APP and if they are closing their doors or whatever...............:?: :?: :?:
I think there done, cooked gone, bye bye lol.. i see Bh 209 in your future lol..

:cheers: :cheers:

I just checked once again and the web site for APP/JSG is back up :!: :cheers: :!: Maybe they didn't fold up :D 8) :bounce:

I was nervous there for a second :shock: ..........I was thinking I would be back shooting T7 again........... :|

Latest posts

Back