are CVA Accura thumbhole & regular stocks interchangeable

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longbowelk

Reaction score
I Have 2 new CVA Accura. One has the thumb hole stock, nitride barrel. Other has regular stock stainless barrel. Both 27". Just wondering if I could swap the stocks without issue.

Should be able to. Try. If it works, wallah. If not put them back to original.

longbowelk said:
I Have 2 new CVA Accura. One has the thumb hole stock, nitride barrel. Other has regular stock stainless barrel. Both 27". Just wondering if I could swap the stocks without issue.

We have fielded this question a lot with our customers. It sounds like you have the V2's, so you can indeed change the stocks between those two guns. With any of the Accura's, you can change the stocks as long as you stick within the model line. We have run into customers trying to swap stocks on the V2's and MR's and that definitely will not work.

We have fielded this question a lot with our customers. It sounds like you have the V2's, so you can indeed change the stocks between those two guns. With any of the Accura's, you can change the stocks as long as you stick within the model line. We have run into customers trying to swap stocks on the V2's and MR's and that definitely will not work.
They are both V2. Only differences as stated one with the Thumbhole and nitride treatment. Other regular stock and stainless.
I thought they would be interchangeable but I like to verify before tearing it up.
Thanks...Alan

Latest posts

Back