Arrow/Broadhead weight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doohan said:
Ok, point well taken. Seems like everyone has issues with attached quivers.

I think my next one will be a pack mounted, hip or over the shoulder rig. Anyone using one of those?

JJ,
Unless you are going for a long hike or elk hunting off the ground forget that "arrow pac" idea. Most guys who hunt from a stand for whitetails just need an "arrow carrier" to get the arrows to the tree where they then can hang the dang thing within easy reach for a followup shot. The Quikie Kwiver is just that... Kwickie on and Quickie off. :) Unless you are stalking Caribou in the far north or hunting elk....save your money. This is a case where tree stand hunting demans simplicity. JMHO

Spitpatch said:
Doohan said:
Ok, point well taken. Seems like everyone has issues with attached quivers.

I think my next one will be a pack mounted, hip or over the shoulder rig. Anyone using one of those?

JJ,
Unless you are going for a long hike or elk hunting off the ground forget that "arrow pac" idea. Most guys who hunt from a stand for whitetails just need an "arrow carrier" to get the arrows to the tree where they then can hang the dang thing within easy reach for a followup shot. The Quikie Kwiver is just that... Kwickie on and Quickie off. :) Unless you are stalking Caribou in the far north or hunting elk....save your money. This is a case where tree stand hunting demans simplicity. JMHO

Or a big old Crossville Hog.... :wink: :wink: But this is true, your kwickie will get you to your stand and back just fine... I use one simular for the same reason... I do still hunt from time to time and use the pack quiver.

Latest posts

Back