Austin & Halleck, ... where is the love?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I held a brand new one in my hands many years ago, at the old Gander Mountain in Port Huron. I couldn't get over how gorgeous it was. It seemed like a purely custom rifle to me. The quality seemed perfect thru and thru. This was before the use of LRMPs or even 209 primers. As I recall back then, the price was around $700-$800. It was a lot of money and more expensive than the coveted MK85 back then. A far cry from some of the 230+ mile $10k+ custom shooters of today. I should have bought it if for nothing than to fondle it and drool. Of course after fondling, I'd have to tap the wifer (remember, they love being called that) on the shoulder...

I had one of the prettier ones made beautiful stock shot lights out but like everything else I owned through the years I fell out of love with it and sold it robbed peter to pay paul I have no urge to buy another this late in life If any of you have the chance to by one I highly recommend you do it you won't be sorry

They made the prettiest muzzleloader ever. I look at them on GB from time to time and I’ll probably buy one eventually.
Yep, I've ogled & drooled over every one I've seen, until I see the price tag. Then all that foolishness immediately stops. Even if I could afford one, theres no way I could ever actually hunt with it bc it would get banged & beaten up which would really upset me to do.

What are you waiting for?(asks the guy with half dozen safe queens)Pics please? What is the twist rate?
The really cool thing about bein s bro & not your ole lady is that if I were your ole lady I’d prob copy & send you the text the other day you wrote about needin to stop buyin more guns. As your bro I get to say congrats on the new Austin Halleck & pics plzzzzzz

Back