Barnes Tmz

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizuno4545

Reaction score
I recently purchased a knight disc elite 50 cal. and I am wondering if anyone has shot the tmz line of bullets with the disc elite muzzleloader. I can purchase 250 grain tmz bullets locally and would have to order larger grains. I plan on using the muzzleloader for deer hunting, 777 ffg for powder and shooting at a maximum of 130 -150 yards. I am currently using 250 grain expander mz's with 2 777 pellets in my knight wolverine and have had good luck with those bullets. I would greatly appreciate any information anyone could provide regarding both bullets listed above or any other loads that work well for shooting deer with the disc elite. Thank you in advance.

I am getting good accuracy out of my omega using three 777 pellets and 250 gr tmz bullet. They are hard to load but are very accurate. you will have to spit patch between shots at the range, but you can load a second shot if you need to in a hunting situation.

Latest posts

Back