Bear Creek Ballistics

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never tried em. However looking on their website looks like it might be a good one to try. If you try them let the members know what you think.Nice that it comes with sabot.

Last edited:
Never tried em. However looking on their website looks like it might be a good one to try. If you try them let the members know what you think.Nice that it comes with sabot.
I bought some of the .429 bullets for my CVA Scout 444 Marlin and loaded some up but haven’t been able to hit the range yet.

It should have a slightly better BC than the Barnes 250 gr T-EZ. They used to have a 285 gr bullet, but I never got around to purchasing any before it was discontinued. I will stay with the Barnes T-EZs for my deer hunting.

It should have a slightly better BC than the Barnes 250 gr T-EZ. They used to have a 285 gr bullet, but I never got around to purchasing any before it was discontinued. I will stay with the Barnes T-EZs for my deer hunting.

I sent them an email (they area very responsive btw) about the difference between their bullet and the Barnes 250 gr. T-EZ. I've used the Barnes bullet for several years now.

When we developed our .451 bullet, we base lined the Barnes bullets to understand strengths and weaknesses. This would be some of the key points that separates us from Barnes.

• We have a better ballistic coefficient than Barnes.
  • Due to the soft nature of our copper the bullets expand quicker on impact.
  • Because we CNC turn all our bullets the concentricity is perfect and the weight variation between bullets is less.

I just got some of their bullets for my 350 legend for reloads. Thery are very nice and have been great to work with.

I checked them out. I wonder if they would do a 40cal 180gr or .358 140gr? Hmmmm........

Ron tested the 285 gr Ball Point which is now discontinued.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back