Best inlines

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knight UL 50
Knight elite 50
Triumph 50
Lyman trade rifle caplock 54, it might not be my go to gun, but like said above, it's my fun gun to shoot

Knight DISC Extreme w/ Lehigh conversion
Remington 700ML w/Badger Ridge conversion
CVA Optima
Knight KRB

Knight mountaineer 45 1-20 Lehigh conversion
Knight mountaineer 50 1-28 Lehigh conversion
Knight Disc extreme 50 1-28 Lehigh conversion
Knight LK93 50 cal 1-28 #11 and 209 conversion
Knight LK93 36 cal 1-24 #11 and 209 conversion

1) Knight DISC 45 and Mountaineer 45 1-20. Both with Lehigh plugs but i also have a Bestill plug for the DISC.
2) Green Mountain Barrel 54-120 with a Lehigh plug and adapter.
3) New Ultra Light Arms model 20 50cal.

1. 6 and 1/2 lb defiance Wilson barrel ultralight 45 Cal
2. Remington 700 barrel nut also Wilson barrel 450-457 barrel 1-20twist
3. Bergara 700 clone Brux barrel, number 17 45 Cal hankins plugs.
4. CVA Acura 50 cal 1 and 28 twist

Knight Disc
White any
T/C Black Diamond/Firehawk
in no particular order like all equally other then ergonomics which goes to older T/C guns.
Last would be CVA only because other then older guns havent owned any newer models.

A bit shocked it took until post #12 for someone to say the TC Omega! That would be my vote. Also pretty impressed with my kids Knight Littlehorn and Wolverine. I’d add the Knight Mountaineer .45 to the list also.

A bit shocked it took until post #12 for someone to say the TC Omega! That would be my vote. Also pretty impressed with my kids Knight Littlehorn and Wolverine. I’d add the Knight Mountaineer .45 to the list also.
I was watchin for the same thing. 12 posts before the Omega got mentioned. Thats my fav by miles. It was absolute love at 1st feel when they came out. If I had 10 of them in diff calibers & twist rates & nuthin else, I'd be elated & grateful. As much as I love my Paramount & accura V2 .45's, I used my Omegas much more & much more often than either of them.

Hard to beat an Omega for sure. Solid, simple, accurate gun. I own 3 of them.

I like my Arrowhead Smokeless .45 cal Encore for longer range hunting out on the power line.
I like my .50 cal Omega for mid range and woods hunting.
I like my White .54 cal Bison loaded with a 535 gr conical for up close and heavy thick brush hunting.(Hoping to use it on a hawg hunt one of these days.)
After that I like my sidelocks.

Latest posts

Back