Big Bucks on tape...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Buck !!!

Even better with a bow.

I wish now that I had taken a chance and videod him more on his approach as he tore up my mock scrapes and ate acorns for about 5 minutes prior to the shot.

This guy must be pretty cool or sees alot big deer. This class of deer would have 100% of my undivided attention. Video is one thing, but getting this big boy to the wall with a bow is another.

I have taken pictures and videos of some my bowhunts, but when a nice buck appears, I forget the camera.

Yup, I shoot left handed. Not because I'm left handed but had to train myself that way. When I was * fell off my bike and broke my left elbow. After a couple surgeries the elbow healed, but can't straighten it completely. Can't draw a bow right handed. Tricept not strong enough I guess :? . Everytime I tried I made this sawing action. Can draw one fine left handed. Took a lot of practice to train myself but now would shoot right handed if I could. Only problem is I right eye dominant so have to close my right eye when aiming.

Latest posts

Back