Big6x6 and Long Range Hunter Score in Kentucky

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doohan

Reaction score
I will let Chuck tell the story! :lol:

Chuck, his buck and the rest of the gang.

IMG_0012.jpg

Wow Chuck, that is sweeeeet! Long tines, great g3's, looks healthy and real hefty. That smile says it all. Way to go!

JJ...give us a left to right roll call regarding those in the picture.

Noug ( nugbuk ), Jimmy ( vennisoneatr ), Chuck ( big6x6 ), Mathew ( Harry's boy ), Russell ( outfitter ), ME, and Harry (harry1) on my left..

Been a bit slow so far.. I took a doe and a button, passed on a small 8 last night..... Chuck just took a doe minutes ago.

The rest of us are in our stands waiting on mr big!!

It sounds like you're going to need a wide-angle lens to get everybody and all the deer in the pictures. Looking forward to the updates. JJ - are you posting updates from your stand?

Hey Chuck, that is really a nice KY. buck you got there. Should look fine on the wall!

Corncob said:
JJ - are you posting updates from your stand?

Yes, I WAS... with the help of my blackberry... Sure helps pass the time on a slow day!

Doohan: I think a huge buck just slipped by your stand while you were posting. I have often thought of bringing a book during the slow parts of the day but was always fearful I would miss seeing a deer. I do not have too much trouble falling asleep however. I don't think deer go by then however.

Nice buck...you had plenty of help getting that deer out of the woods. :D

Chocdog

I STILL have internet issues that should be straightened out by the middle of next week....

Here's a pic of the buck where he fell after taking one step after the shot! I used the new Long Range Hunter, 250gr Parker Ballistic Extreme, and 2 Triple Se7en Magnum pellets. This has proved to be a VERY accurate and deadly combo. Sorry for the tongue... :oops:

100_0321.JPG

That is an excellent buck there. There is no way I could have passed on one like that. Good to hear the rifle is a sweet shooter. You proved all that with that fellow... congratulations.

Back