Boyds butt stock pad

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Boyds laminate stock for a Knight mountaineer.The pad on the stock has gotten cracked and britle so I went to Boyds for a replacement stock.They had one for $9.00 which I thought was a decent price.Until I went to check out and found out the shipping was going to be $17.00.For an item that cost $9.00 is outrageous.Needless to say I did not order it.So still lookingfor a stock pad and Knight doesn't sale them.

Found my own fix.Have an h&r stock that I replaced with a t/h gray laminate stock awhile back.It still had the recoil pad on it.So I took it off and placed on the stock of the Boyds stock and it fit to a T.Even the mounting screw holes matched.Just a tad thicker,but I like that,makes my lop better.And no it does not have the h&r logo on across the pad.It has nothing so that it is good.So my just looking through all my muzzleloading stuff and my rifle stuff,I saved myself $26.00.Going out for dinner tonight.ha ha :dance2:

Latest posts

Back