Brake for Pursuit

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowanna

Stupidity knows no bounds but knows many people!
Supporting member
Reaction score
Ok, enough is enough, I've searched high and low and can't find or get a square answer so I'm enlisting y'all's help!
A couple weeks ago I posted a thread about wanting to install a muzzle brake on my G4 Pursuit. Well, I can't find one specifically for a Traditions rifle but I can find one for a CVA Paramount and Accura. They say the brake will work but doubt the barrel is beefy enough to be threaded for a brake and that's why Traditions doesn't install brakes. I have a master gunsmith who I will ask about the beefiness issue, but does anyone know of a brake for a Pursuit or better yet does any one have or know someone with said rifle with a brake? I guess my gunsmith will answer the question of 3/4×24 threading.
I'm not wanting to be different but just trying to save my shoulder from the pains of a day at the range

Traditions sells a Outfitter G2 (and 3 iirc) rifle in 45-70 that comes with a brake. Maybe they would sell one but you would need to machine it out for 50cal?
30171610498_a0a43aa127.jpg

Or just get a 45cal :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back