• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Breech Plug w/Bare Primer from SSK (Lehigh Defense)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoJo

Reaction score
"New" BP fits CVA 2010 and newer Accura, Optima, and Wolf. Two available, $20 each. (A new vent liner is already seated in each breech plug)

"New" heat treated, stainless steel vent liner. Two 4-pk sets available. $20 per set.

“Update" - both sets sold.

60F8FFF6-2C56-4464-A50A-7473216A72F3.jpeg9E19A70F-2860-4A71-B3C2-F930F5A337B6.jpeg40CF5FC1-AB27-4044-8B60-16887EE1DD12.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok. You want the BP ($20) and 4 vent liners ($20)?

Hey Bud - trying to get myself organized so I can keep track of what is sold. Are you speaking for the breech plug, vent liners, AND the spin jag? If so, that would be $55. Somewhere last night I asked about BH 209. Just wondering if you just needed the BH and no primers, in case I find something before my trip. Thanks. Do you happen to use O-rings? I have a 100-ct bag you can have at no charge.

BAAF83C2-E55E-4FC7-8B8D-AA9FBDA44A8B.jpeg

What you said is correct. I will take BP, vent liners, spin jag, and orings. If you can locate blackhorn I will take that as well
Hi Ben,

Im organizing things for my trip tomorrow. Just wanted to make sure that the four itemsabove and three bottles of BH 209 is what you’re getting. I’m meeting Mike (WVHunter) around 12:30, then heading for my son’s home. You gave me a meeting time of around 5:00 to make sure you’d get to work on time. If I drove to your location, what would be the earliest time you’d be available- or would you prefer to keep it at 5:00?

Hi Ben,

Im organizing things for my trip tomorrow. Just wanted to make sure that the four itemsabove and three bottles of BH 209 is what you’re getting. I’m meeting Mike (WVHunter) around 12:30, then heading for my son’s home. You gave me a meeting time of around 5:00 to make sure you’d get to work on time. If I drove to your location, what would be the earliest time you’d be available- or would you prefer to keep it at 5:00?
probably around 3:30-4 would work for me

That’ll be good. I’ll text you when I get off I-66 and you can give me a time and location. Thanks.

Back