Buck pictures

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAF

Reaction score
I'd thought I'd post the pictures here too

Picture020.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Nope. Taken out behind my cottage at the lake with my digital. Whole story is in General topics and humor.

Nope, but maybe I should since he's almost becoming a pet :)

Almost thinking of him as a pet, huh? Well, if you just get too attached to him to turn him into venison stew, all you gotta do is let me know and I'll take care of it for you. :lol: :lol:

Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind :) . 2 problems here though. We're in a resort village and game preserve. That's likely why he and all his pals and lady friends are so tame. Secondly if I did that I would have to sleep with one eye open. Seem my wife is very fond of them too and I might end up with something stuck in my back or elsewhere :shock: . I guess I'll just have to watch and dream what could be :)

RAF said:
Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind :) . 2 problems here though. We're in a resort village and game preserve. That's likely why he and all his pals and lady friends are so tame. Secondly if I did that I would have to sleep with one eye open. Seem my wife is very fond of them too and I might end up with something stuck in my back or elsewhere :shock: . I guess I'll just have to watch and dream what could be :)

Why did you have to go and say that.... :cry: and I was so happy for you, thinking of what a great season you were about to have....

Just lie to me from now on RAF.... :wink:

One thing I should add about this deer. He's been around for several years. Usually see him in the winter when he come to a feeder I have. Right now he looks pretty skinny but you should see him in the fall :shock: when he gets all swollen up. He's impressive. He also gets to eat first even though there are some other pretty nice bucks around. They just don't measure up to him right now. There are a couple of others that resemble him. Probably off spring and maybe some day they'll take over.

I was back at the cabin this weekend. Friday this buck was back. I couldn't get as close this time. He seemed a little shy. When he walked away I noticed he was limping and not putting any weight on his left rear leg. No obvious sign of injury. Don't know what happened to him. Saw him again Sunday evening. Not limping as bad but still favouring that leg.

Latest posts

Back