FPJ problem solved.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been playing around with this for 2 months now and thought I would share for any one still using FPJ.
Get you some o-ring as in the picture, load a primer in the FPJ and stick the o-ring in the open end and push it down I use a wood dial and no more blowby in the action and everything stays clean it’s been working great for me.

The primer top of picture is a fire primer and only tested with black powder I haven’t tried sub yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1210.jpeg
    IMG_1210.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Now that's a nifty trick. I'm betting a lot of people using the primer carries are going to appreciate this little tip. Nice work!

Been playing around with this for 2 months now and thought I would share for any one still using FPJ.
Get you some o-ring as in the picture, load a primer in the FPJ and stick the o-ring in the open end and push it down I use a wood dial and no more blowby in the action and everything stays clean it’s been working great for me.

The primer top of picture is a fire primer and only tested with black powder I haven’t tried sub yet.
Would you be able to provide the McMaster-Carr part #? The one on the bag does not come up. I would like to try these.

Back