Bullshops bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyine know how Bullshops is doing? I thought a few years back he was having some issues. I also thought there was a pinned post with the bullets he offered and contact information.

I ordered from him a couple years ago and they were doing fine, shut down during hunting season if i remember right. post was at top of forum with bullets.

I recently ordered a Pound of Bullshop Dan’s NASA Lube, A Good friend of mine here just bought 2 Pounds of it, and got it last Week, Pretty sure he is Fine :lewis:

His website is a little tough to navigate.

It is actually ridiculous, I don’t know why they don’t join the 21st Century? I know a lot of people shy away because you can’t easily contact them, and simply order over the phone, or through their Website. You have to contact them through email, then mail a Check or Money order. I believe they are Good Honest people, just Old Fashion with Technology

Last edited:
I have been in touch with him with email. He has been real good about getting back to me. I am close to ordering some bullets. He had told me to check his bullet column for 50 cal. size, but it never would load on my computer until I reduced the size of the text. It took me forever until I just tried changing the size of the text. It is a hard website to get through.

Back