Can you Believe it?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how they play....I do. Ingram is from my area. Texas Tech did the imaginable...lol

sabotloader said:
Alabama Rated #1?????

No I can't! I was actually keeping my fingers crossed for an 8 win season. Bama was last ranked #1 after defeating Miami in the 1993 Sugar Bowl. The time before that was during a 28 game winning streak in duing 1980 when they were ranked #1 for 8 straight weeks. Right now they are in a 10 game winning streak. Bama has outscored the opposing team in the first half by a margin of 198 to 26. They have the number one rushing offense in the SEC along with the number one rushing defense in the SEC allowing only 65.6 yards rushing per game.

Of course all this can end and come crashing down at a moments notice. If it does or not I have to say that I have enjoyed every minute of it while it has lasted! Reminds me of the "good 'ol days!"

Can you believe that Nebraska got clobbered by Oklahoma??? :? :? :( :( I can!!!!! Maybe in a couple more years :wink: :wink:

For some twisted reason, I'm routing for Ball State this year.

National Championship game... Alabama vs. Penn State.

Batchief909 said:
Alabama has a football team??!! :shock: :lol:

Yeah we DO but you sure wouldn't know it until LATELY! :lol:

Bama has a very, VERY big game this weekend vs. LSU in Baton Rouge.

Ball State = Testicle Tech.

At least that is what they call em around here.. :lol:

big6x6 said:
Batchief909 said:
Alabama has a football team??!! :shock: :lol:

Yeah we DO but you sure wouldn't know it until LATELY! :lol:

Bama has a very, VERY big game this weekend vs. LSU in Baton Rouge.

I will be listening to that game on the radio.
Hope to be hunting with my 83 year old dad and he WILL be listening.
He wont leave the truck.

I don't care much for LSU, but i do smell upset. I do hope bama wins though.

MCee67

I also hope 'Bama' wins and I want 'Texas Tech' and 'Boise' to take care of business also...

Later in the Day...

Boise won Big

Aabama won and still will be #1

Texas Tech - is next - will they get the job done?

Latest posts

Back