• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CCI #11 caps

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somewhere there's got to be a warehouse plum full, of caps an primers,or the company's are full if crap,won't say what I'd like mite offend someone.

Somewhere there's got to be a warehouse plum full, of caps an primers,or the company's are full if crap,won't say what I'd like mite offend someone.
I agree, ether they ant making any or something is interfering with the availability because the Government or any war goin on has no use for a cap that I know of, could be lack of materials but those darn things are as scarce as Hens teeth! If they don't show up soon theirs gonna be a lot of Purdy paperweights laying around.

If you can't find #11's, at this time I'm pretty sure I'll be attending both the Atterbury match and then the Fall Nationals at Friendship.
If someone wants to show up at either place, I can pick them up and have them with me.
Now............ plans can change.

Well was lots of 100,000 caps came in in the past week. I read or watched a youtube video said a million would be this years allotment. Graf's got in the RWS 250 tins 1075 n the +. They were sold out in 3 days. Who has that kind of money. I am trying to get up about 3 hundred for powder n caps. Takes me about 8 months to save up.

Latest posts

Back