Christmas

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas from Maryland. Hope all of you have had a joyous and fulfilled day with family as I have had. In-Laws just left. We had great food, drink and conversation. My mother-in-law even had a good time and gave me a big hug as she was leaving.LOL
Our late ML season is full swing and I took the day off work tomorrow to spend time in the woods with my sidelock. Life is good. My alarm is set for 4:45 AM and I am tired. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

I hope all had a Joyous Christmas Day !!! Ive thought about this all day and its bothered me that i never gave the numerical result of that formula i mentioned . My phone isnt really equiped to do this but here go's nothin . The formulas final result after nearly a week and almost an entire note books pages is 1 to the 3rd power . Or 1×1×1=1 . To some this may seem like jibberish . I could not help but see that this "unified number" has and testified to a glorious identity . The Blessed Trinity AND "to the One to whom all power and glory are given in Heaven and on Earth" the Lord Jesus Christ .

I could go on and give in much greater detail not only about this discovery but also events that followed but i wont . Not here or now .

Today im just so very thankful that goodwill upon man IS . Not to mention shared amongst US , man to man ......

Im strappin on the Paramount & hittin the woods until dark. I let 2-4 point bucks walk by at 135yards 7:30 this morn. I could have shot either one from the folks family room door to their porch. It's much better for me & my peace of mind to spend the day in the woods watchin all the different critters ( lots & I mean lots ) of Osceola wild turkeys around here, flocks of 40 +/- around the folks house is a pretty reg thing. The smell of the forest ( here just sand/pine tree rows/overgrowth & briars everywhere) brings me the serenityim
Merry Christmas from Maryland. Hope all of you have had a joyous and fulfilled day with family as I have had. In-Laws just left. We had great food, drink and conversation. My mother-in-law even had a good time and gave me a big hug as she was leaving.LOL
Our late ML season is full swing and I took the day off work tomorrow to spend time in the woods with my sidelock. Life is good. My alarm is set for 4:45 AM and I am tired. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.[/QUOTE
I'm born n raised a southern Maryland good ole boy from AA co. To Calvert co. St. Mary's co. Charles co. & in pg co for 6yrs or so. I'm in Florida now. Deer hunting here it's gonna be 82deg today & it's like what the eastern shore is but with sand, fire ants literally everywhere, clouds of Mosquitos & rows of pine trees & overgrowth with ever changing wind direction or dead still. Ground hunting anything here is very challenging. I miss hunting from southern md out to western md into va Wva os between hunting fishing riding the Harley or working I covered a lot of ground. I miss it but my body can't handle the cold snow & ice anymore. It was awesome to see another Maryland guy in here. I had to drop ya a line or two. Lol
Kindest regards
Tom P

Just saw this on YouTube "2015 On Christmas Day". It is Beautifully performed ... and with historical and spiritual significance.’ It's very sad and touching! It's a much different world now, today they might wind up being court-martialed!

Just saw this on YouTube "2015 On Christmas Day". It is Beautifully performed ... and with historical and spiritual significance.’ It's very sad and touching! It's a much different world now, today they might wind up being court-martialed!

Thank you Ed , its touched me as well . Ive heard of this truce before . Too bad that the men who do the bleeding and dieing cant say enough of this madness and just go home ......
The common man always pays the price , for now anyway . The song for tbose that organize and plan these battles have another anthem by a rock group called "Black Sabbath" who wrote "War Pigs" just for them . I would have added a link but once again i dont know how .....maybe thats best .

Back