Cleaning a knight mountaineer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
knight disc extreme master hunter here a true tony knight muzzleloader in 45 cal. I bought it new right before he closed up shop. one problem
if there is one is the clean up it takes time not like the new encore style rifles. I don't get much blow back on the scope and its a sweet shooting rifle so
I don't mind cleaning it. before that was mk85 and whitemountain carbine so its gotten better

The cleaning tube Fits the Knight Mountaineer! Made cleaning the unfired charge pretty simple. The end of the tube sits about 4 inches past the scope.

Would you say it made a noticeable difference in cleaning? I've wondered about using something like that before but couldn't find where anyone actually used one. Seems like it would be a lot easier though.

It made cleaning faster, and less awkward. It protected the scope from powder and cleaner. It also prevented powder from falling into the trigger assembly. For $7.99, it works.

Latest posts

Back