COLLECTABLES

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
COLLECTABLES

As time allows I'll show you guys a few item we have decided to sell. You guys enjoy looking at collectables, well I have one for you horn makers (smiths). This one is for sale at this time with Cowan's, starting bid is $3,000 we are told it will go for between $6,000 - $9,000.
img5.jpg
img6.jpg

I am the family connection between here and the English side of the family still living outside of London, England, once in a while they decide to contact us to sell another one of their family collectables.  

Kind of sad that this generation place no value (family ties to items passed down for generations within our family).  I would love to have this piece, but at my age it would be up for sale down the road as I have the same situation here, not their thing. @#$%^  :Questuon:

Damn! That is a shame Buck! Things like that have so much history and should be held on to and passed down the line. Damn skunks these days have zero interest in anything unless it has something to do with phones and other meaningless crap.

Back