Correct time to drink water...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FDR must have had different water than we have today.
Tap Water toady contains Bleach and Fluoride.
(Fluoride is an ingredient of both the nerve gasses and poison gasses used in WW 1 and WWII.)
You can synthesize rocket fuel from today's water.
100% of all convicted mass murderers have admitted to drinking water.
If you drink too much water in a hour or day, it will kill you.
Every known and unknown grave of someone over the age of 1 or 2 months contains someone who drank water.
Many cities get their water downstream from horse, sheep, goat, cow and pig farms, and agricultural farms that use fertilizers and insecticides. .
Water contains fish poo and p. (and worse)

Whoever wrote this needs to wakeup, most times we don't have options in todays world.

I never touch the stuff unless boiled (coffee and tea) or osmosis filtered and run under UV light. (Mountain Dew).
Tap Water has so many chemicals in it today, it will kill you.
Other than a small sip to wash down medications, I have not had plain water in over 63 years. :)

BTW FDR was not a physician. or scientist. He was just repeating what some know-nothing know-it-all told him.

One of the biggest issues today is the rain we receive, lots of bad stuff in it, I guess you need to crawl in a hole. o_O

**** happens, deal with it. :coffee:

buck conner.jpg

W.C. Fields: "I never drink water! Fish F.....commit carnal knowledge in it."

Something didnt work let me try again.

Last edited:
In defense of water: When you happen to be dust throated, dry, parched and have about as much moisture in your body as a prune; water is better, only very slightly but still better, than whisky.

Chemical in water are only in city water. We have our own well out here in the boonies, no chemicals. Tested every few years. Water is the best for you.
My parents house had their own drilled well. Still the best tasting water I ever had.

Down in Georgia we had a well (the boonies) and that was the best water I can remember.

i've had wells at all four of the houses i've owned over the years. not all well water created equal and not all well water of highest quality. my second house had well water to die for. my current house it's pretty good. my friend in maine could sell the water that comes out of his well. delicious. not sure he's ever tested it.

plenty of contaminated wells if you live in developed areas or areas with abundance of agriculture. you just never know with well water. hard to say where it's coming from.

plenty of contaminated wells if you live in developed areas or areas with abundance of agriculture. you just never know with well water. hard to say where it's coming from.
You're absolutely right on that bobbythehunter. Luckily my parents lived high in the watershed without the influence of agricultural.

Back