Correct time to drink water...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
I found this while looking for an old article written about different percussion systems.

Drinking Water the Correct Time Maximizes its Effectiveness on the Body by Franklin D Roosevelt.
  • 2 Glasses of water after waking up helps activate internal organs.
  • 1 glass of water, 30 minutes before a meal helps with digestion.
  • 1 glass of water before taking a bath/shower helps lower blood pressure.
  • 1 glass of water before going to bed avoids stroke or heart attacks.
download.jpg
I didn't realize how much interest he had in health issues.

buck conner.jpg

Yeah, i'm up every 2-3 hours. Between that and my dog snoring it's hard to get a full night's sleep.

Yeah, i'm up every 2-3 hours. Between that and my dog snoring it's hard to get a full night's sleep.
Same here. My dog is up at 6:15 a.m sharp. Not as old as you, so I'm at up at night only every 4 hours!:p

Im one of those 2-3 hour people too.Cant blame it on my pooches they have a doggie door . I do have 1 bloodhound that snores real loud and 1 that kicks when shes asleep and usually bangs on the wall . The rest of my pack are usually quiet .

Drinking water before a blood draw makes the blood come out faster. Otherwise, like molasses!

Doctor told me after they removed my kidney that I should drink at least 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water. So I drink on average over 100 ounces per day and only get up once at night to go. And yes, I do get out of bed first> :dancing chicken: :dancing chicken: :cheers:

Drinking water before going to bed doesn't effect me. Water or no water, I am going to have to get up to go at night. There is a medication that helps and reduces the urgency. When the body says to go now, it means NOW!

We had two little doggies that slept with us for years. They occasionally got restless or started "talking" in their sleep and snoring, interfering with our sleep. But especially in the winter they made the finest furry hot water bottles known to man. For many years, now, I have been a daily "nap taker" (medically prescribed). Invariably I'd instantly be joined by my two little girls. I had to time my naps just right because as soon as it was time for din-din I'd wake up with eight legs on my chest and two adorable faces inches from mine. Before the death of my precious basset, Micky, she often had to nap with me. For some reason I don't have to make as many night time potty calls as I use to. Partly, I'm sure, because my bedroom is upstairs and the bathroom is downstairs. Climbing up and down stairs makes it much harder to get back to sleep.

And never, never think a dog can't tell time because they almost always know what time it is.

And never, never think a dog can't tell time because they almost always know what time it is.

Isn't that the truth, we have same issues with a 6.5 lb. female dog and her brother a cat 17.2 lb. - they can snore and break wind better than the guys in hunting camp. Our littie girl gets me up around 2AM every morning for a fast pee break and gets back in bed and is back to sleeping while I lay there for an hour before going back to sleep. KIDS ... 🙂 😊

buck conner.jpg

FDR must have had different water than we have today.
Tap Water toady contains Bleach and Fluoride.
(Fluoride is an ingredient of both the nerve gasses and poison gasses used in WW 1 and WWII.)
You can synthesize rocket fuel from today's water.
100% of all convicted mass murderers have admitted to drinking water.
If you drink too much water in a hour or day, it will kill you.
Every known and unknown grave of someone over the age of 1 or 2 months contains someone who drank water.
Many cities get their water downstream from horse, sheep, goat, cow and pig farms, and agricultural farms that use fertilizers and insecticides. .
Water contains fish poo and p. (and worse)

I never touch the stuff unless boiled (coffee and tea) or osmosis filtered and run under UV light. (Mountain Dew).
Tap Water has so many chemicals in it today, it will kill you.
Other than a small sip to wash down medications, I have not had plain water in over 63 years. :)

BTW FDR was not a physician. or scientist. He was just repeating what some know-nothing know-it-all told him.

Last edited:
Chemical in water are only in city water. We have our own well out here in the boonies, no chemicals. Tested every few years. Water is the best for you.

MY BEST FRIEND "SOCS" and me take meds twice per day and no matter what or where I'm doing, I turn and he is looking at me with ears up and I look at the time and it is always the same time each and every day...on the money. His bio clock is a Rolex! He's just as good when it's time to eat. I love him.

Back