Couldnt help myself

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushfire

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on my Pedersoli Missouri River Hawken. Feb turned to March, March turned to April, and April to "maybe" May.

Couple of days ago I was killing time before leaving for work and decided to check used guns (our gun broker) and one of the first things I saw was a Pedersoli Rocky Mountain 54 in excellent condition. What's more it was a really good price, had a Lyman 57 installed and come with a Pedersoli RB mould and range rod. I told myself I didn't need it and closed my phone. Well by the end of the day I'd bought it, so now I'll have it arriving inside the next couple of weeks. I have always wanted a roundball shooter, though I'm not sure what I'll really use it for once my MR gets here. My first thoughts were to bore it out to a 58 down the track but I don't know yet.

20210427_123836.jpg

Still trying to figure out how to break it to my wife. I'll probably sell a .22 and my inline to cover costs. That might appease her a little.

Can't have too many guns. Life is short, as long as the family is taken care of little pleasantries are nice.
My wife has come to understand that, err, she yelled at me again, but all is good now. My "new" rifle arrives Wednesday. (Thank you Bob)

Back