Credit where credit is due !

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dougs136Schwartz

Reaction score
Last Thursday I watched Jeff Fisk put on a shooting expedition at Friendship . I had the pleasure to watch and spot for Jeff. Jeff started out shooting the Creedmore 15 shots at 500 yards off of cross sticks in 45 minutes with a new gun that Jeff built. He went 15 for 15 with no trouble at all . Then he shot a long range animal match . That match consist of 3 chickens at 200 meters ,3 pigs 300 meters ,3 turkeys 400 meters and 3 rams 500 yards. He made short work of that match without even missing a spotter! Then last but not least he shot the Manufactures Inline Match . I was leading that match with a score of 169 out of 170 with 10x out of 15x . So another words 169 10x . That's a pretty good score. I felt that score would be tuff to beat . Well I gave Jeff I point to play with ! That match consist of 5 shots at 50 yards on paper ,5 shots at 100 yards and 8 shots at 200 yards scoring your best 5 shots . Jeff shot 150 with 6xs . Then on to the animals. Each animal is worth 2 points. 5 chickens at 200 meters then 5 pigs at 300 meters in prone position . Jeff again made short work of those animals without even missing a spotter . Jeff ended up with a score of 170 with 6xs . As far as I know that's Jeff's highest score and he did this with a bone stock . 1-20 TC Omega . The gun has the QLA cutoff other than that the gun is stock ,no bedding no trigger work nothing ! Jeff was on fire and it was fun to watch . Congratulations Jeff !

In September I guess I better not give anyone any wiggle room . Lol I hope it comes down to just a X count for myself and one of my fellow friends and shooters ! Well done Jeff ! ! !

Thanks brother.
Awesome spootter was huge part aswell.

Appreciate ya

83gr by weight blackhorn
.060 veggie wad
Federal 209a
270 parker emax knurled to fit.

Clean between every shot.

Are you sitting on your butt when shooting off the cross sticks or is it done prone?

SCHUNTER said:
Are you sitting on your butt when shooting off the cross sticks or is it done prone?

Allowed to do either way.

I shoot prone as does doug and most shooters

Latest posts

Back