Crosman 760 backpack gun

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexander101

Reaction score
I got out my air gun yesterday and I found out the part where the stock attached was broken. I took the stock off and now it actually fits in a backpack easily. I’m trying to find out how to shoot it with some accuracy without the stock, so this is what I have right now. The biggest problem is the trigger pull so I’ll probably have to find a different way to grip it.

Attachments

• IMG_5654.jpeg
    IMG_5654.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
My preferred backpack gun is a Crosman Pumpmaster Classic. I did some mods to bump the velocity a little. Then swapped with a steel breach and the 1366 rifle stock and topped it with a Winchester airgun scope. Fits easily in a pack, or carries easily with a DIY single point sling. Great for small game out to around 40 yds.

My preferred backpack gun is a Crosman Pumpmaster Classic. I did some mods to bump the velocity a little. Then swapped with a steel breach and the 1366 rifle stock and topped it with a Winchester airgun scope. Fits easily in a pack, or carries easily with a DIY single point sling. Great for small game out to around 40 yds.
I think that’s the same model as this one. It’s really nice and lightweight, but that’s also why it broke. What’s the rifle stock that you mentioned?

Back