Custom Inline

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

45-70

Reaction score
Huskemaw , best of the West long range ML , .45 friend of mine owns

Attachments

• 15701.jpeg
    15701.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 48
Any clue what charge and bullets he shoots?
Pretty heavy charge not sure , so won't quote , but he harvested the deer using black Max hollow base , powder was Bh209. He is on their pro staff I believe

It better work outta the box for 6 grand. You can buy a Swinglock for that kinda cash if im not mistaken. Gunwerks LRM-500 too the last time i checked. The LRM-500 used an action similar to a 40X rimfire but with a 209.

dont dispute anything if i had the money would purchase one , comes with scope ready to shoot, use what they say and scope will be there. I saw one work. Made for Black horn

Ive got a real soft spot for the Swinglocks and i LOVE the LRM-500 mid lug action. I would drop down the cash in an instant if i had it to spare.

Looks like the match hunter was used in the video, but those Black Max bullets have harvested a lot of game this past year, many at long range. One … might … assume the charges are equal to what most all custom rifles are capable of. I haven't quite thought how I'd like the mag feed for the next primer carrier. I'd hate to chamber a primer (rack the bolt) and then load the rifle. As with most, it might require a learn curve.

If it has the features you want the cost dont matter if you got the cash. I might have something in the works for my NULA too and i will sell whatever it takes to make it happen. :D

Melvin put the "brakes" on NULA 45s really early on and the ones he did make were slow twist. Always wanted one with a Douglas 45 1-20 Prem XX. ;)

Yes it was but that is old video posted they changed to black max as it has poly tip. The other they had trouble with expanding. I believe the charge is 140 by volume , but will find out for sure
Looks like the match hunter was used in the video, but those Black Max bullets have harvested a lot of game this past year, many at long range. One … might … assume the charges are equal to what most all custom rifles are capable of. I haven't quite thought how I'd like the mag feed for the next primer carrier. I'd hate to chamber a primer (rack the bolt) and then load the rifle. As with most, it might require a learn curve.

He had a lot of problems with that gun leaking If i am not mistaken ?

I am not at all saying that i also have not had the same issues.

not that I know of. Took Mule over 400 yds with it out west. Deer in picture was at 376.
He had a lot of problems with that gun leaking If i am not mistaken ?

I am not at all saying that i also have not had the same issues.

My bad I thought Jason Day had one of those rifles . He was having problems with the rifle leaking . I thought he talked to Jeff about how to fix the rifle.

He does have one. Only problem I knew of was trying to shoot black powder. Then had trouble getting breech plug out
My bad I thought Jason Day had one of those rifles . He was having problems with the rifle leaking . I thought he talked to Jeff about how to fix the rifle.

it's a 115gr by weight load with a parker 327MH. Very long flame channel with a crush fit system. Stock factory trigger. I'm biased but the ASG ML beats it six ways to Sunday.

same , but that is reason also i wont pay only 300 or deal on 175

Latest posts

Back