CVA Accura LR

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they change their mind about the 40s in the MR-X/LR-X because last i heard it was canceled.
From what I saw with that, the 40 Accura is/was a prototype and the SKU got leaked from internal tracking. CVA reps said it wasn’t dead, but wasn’t coming out soon. I expect a .40 Accura at some point myself. Doesn’t make sense for them to lock up the caliber in a $1000 plus rifle forever.

Did they change their mind about the 40s in the MR-X/LR-X because last i heard it was canceled.

i’m not sure what’s happening. Originally they were canceled and they were re-introduced and they were supposed to be available at midway on December 21. Now they have no listing for the 40 in the LRX or the MRX and of course no one at Midway could tell me anything about it

Greg

From WNY as well and shoot s similar set up. Accura MR, Vortex Crossfire, BH209, and the TEZs...mine did not like the powerbelts no mater what charge/ powder etc but the barnes bullets seem to shoot so..sounds like your on the same path...

Back